Home » Sports » Football » Patriots/NFL
Search warrants, but court officials say no arrest warrant issued for Patriots' Hernandez
Hernandez also returned back to his North Attleborough home just before 5 p.m. Friday.
Attleboro court clerk Nancy E. Clarke said she could not comment on where the warrants were intended to allow investigators to search.
“Not that I’m aware of,” Sturdy said. At 4:30 Friday, there was still no arrest warrant in the Attleboro court.
“If it was issued anywhere in the state it would show up,” said Clarke. “There’s only three clerks here, we all talk to each other. No warrant has been issued.”
Hernandez was booted from Gillette Stadium Thursday when he showed up for a workout, according to a source close to the team.
Hernandez refused to speak with reporters at the gas station Thursday, and his lawyers at the high-powered firm of Ropes & Gray did not respond to multiple inquiries.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pat Buchanan: China has begun prowling Asia like a hungry tiger - 2
- Thomas Sowell: Victimhood and race - 4
- Fred Hiatt: While Obama talked, Assad killed - 4
- Ramesh Ponnuru: Why the latest corporate tax cut plan won't work - 1
- Aidan Connell: Manchester Central educated this Hooksett student very well - 13
- Deroy Murdock; Fracking is 'greener' than environmentalists want to admit - 9
- Margaret Carlson: Is Obamacare challenging enough yet for President Obama? - 4
- George Will: Scott Walker, action figure governor - 1
- Charles Krauthammer: An outbreak of lawlessness - 1
READER COMMENTS: 6
- UPDATE: Portsmouth woman, 60, identified after her body is found in creek - 0
- N.Y. man charged with reckless conduct after accidental shooting in Nashua - 0
- Cases against Keene 'Robin Hooders' dismissed by judge - 1
- Task force arrests man in Nottingham for Candia burglary - 1
- Police: Salem man used car keys to stab officer in hand - 0
- Manchester muffler shop burglarized - 0
- Boy, 12, struck in Newton remains hospitalized - 0
- State revenue under projections for November - 0
- Armed man arrested after Manchester convenience store robbery - 0
UPDATE: Could be 'months' before deciding on charges in crash involving Dover city councilor
What Congress? Obama's 'easy way out'
Boy wounded by bullet was to be released