Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Police say Manchester doctor in murder-suicide
Police said Jeannie Peabody, 60, had called 911 around 7 a.m. on June 19, reporting a white van with New Jersey plates was on her lawn. Her husband had gone outside to confront the driver, and Mrs. Peabody told police she heard three gunshots.
Officers from Vermont State Police and Caledonia County Sheriff's Department, including the state police Tactical Support Unit, responded to the scene of the shooting. Police found Mark Peabody dead outside the home near a white SUV with New Jersey plates, and a second man, later identified as Jackson, dead inside.
"He was well-loved and well-cared-about by our staff and the veterans he served," she said.
And she expressed condolences from the leadership and staff of the V.A. to Jackson's family.
Vermont State Police said their investigation revealed that Mrs. Peabody "had ongoing disagreements" with Jackson regarding child support payments "and pending court action."
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man arrested in Nashua market robbery - 0
- Fugitive of the week arrested in Maine - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: City woman connected to fatal crash in court again - 0
- UPDATED: Rochester man shot multiple times as police attempted arrest - 0
- Bedford man sentenced for lobster trap thefts - 0
- Manchester police recover $2,000 worth of painkillers in drug arrest - 2
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 2
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Mass. man dies in Chesterfield crash - 0
- Manchester collision results in pedestrian's death - 0
- SCORE workshop offers social media tips - 0
- Sens. Shaheen, Ayotte slam latest push for online sales tax - 2
- Bedford girls basketball team spreads the scoring wealth - 0
- New Hampshire high school athletes on the run (and jumping) in NYC - 0
- Ian Clark's High School Hockey: Teams anxious to play - 0
- Manchester Mayor Gatsas: Vote tells me Hooksett is satisfied with Manchester schools - 4
- After Pinkerton rejection, what's next for Hooksett students? - 1
SCORE workshop offers social media tips
Minimum wages: Maximum spin
Hooksett votes down Pinkerton schools deal