Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Police say Manchester doctor in murder-suicide
Police said Jeannie Peabody, 60, had called 911 around 7 a.m. on June 19, reporting a white van with New Jersey plates was on her lawn. Her husband had gone outside to confront the driver, and Mrs. Peabody told police she heard three gunshots.
Officers from Vermont State Police and Caledonia County Sheriff's Department, including the state police Tactical Support Unit, responded to the scene of the shooting. Police found Mark Peabody dead outside the home near a white SUV with New Jersey plates, and a second man, later identified as Jackson, dead inside.
"He was well-loved and well-cared-about by our staff and the veterans he served," she said.
And she expressed condolences from the leadership and staff of the V.A. to Jackson's family.
Vermont State Police said their investigation revealed that Mrs. Peabody "had ongoing disagreements" with Jackson regarding child support payments "and pending court action."
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police at scene of Center Ossipee shooting - 0
- Litchfield man found stabbed - 0
- Driver charged with biting state trooper on I-93 - 5
- Autopsy shows Rochester man shot by officers 3 times - 2
- Nashua man sentenced for robbing bank - 0
- 14 people arrested in Nashua drug sweep - 1
- Nashua mother pleads guilty to manslaughter death of son - 3
- Childcare employee has license revoked after arriving to work intoxicated - 0
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Parents share what 'CJ' taught them - 0
- Gilford High junior surprised by Francis Wayland Parker honor - 0
- Police bill disputed by Stewartstown and Colebrook ends up in court - 0
- New to Nottingham, fire victims plan to stay - 0
- ‘Coffee with a Cop’ promotes police, community relations - 0
- Arts-based charter high school in Derry begins accepting applications - 0
- Troy voters accept community center donation - 0
- Voters support Bow School District articles - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
Police at scene of Center Ossipee shooting
New to Nottingham, fire victims plan to stay
Litchfield man found stabbed
Scott Brown's latest step stirs the pot
Hooksett's choices: Leave them to parents
- Total Votes: 917