All Sections
action:article | category:NEWS07 | adString:NEWS07 | zoneID:67
Welcome guest, you have 2 views left. | Register | Sign In


Firefighters extinguish city store blaze

MANCHESTER - Firefighters made quick work of a fire in an appliance store on Kelly Street on Saturday.

The fire broke out about 9:20 a.m. and was under control in 20 minutes, according to District Fire Chief James Michael.

The fire started in an appliance store at 155 Kelly St., which sustained water and smoke damage. A Chinese restaurant and a variety store located in the same building suffered smoke damage. The restaurant was closed while the cleanup is underway.

Michael said the fire apparently broke inside the store near stored appliances that were not plugged in.



e time.


action:article | category:NEWS07 | adString:NEWS07 | zoneID:88
action:article | category:NEWS07 | adString:NEWS07 | zoneID:64
action:article | category:NEWS07 | adString:NEWS07 | zoneID:2
action:article | category:NEWS07 | adString:NEWS07 | zoneID:

        

FOLLOW US
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Follow our RSS feed
Union Leader app for Apple iPad or Android *
Click to download from Apple Apps StoreClick to download from Android Marketplace
* e-Edition subscription required

More Public Safety


NH Angle - Public Safety