Home » News » Public Safety
Brentwood home destroyed in fire
The fire was reported about 2:30 p.m. and was out an hour later, Raymond said. The building was left uninhabitable.
The town's website says the property is listed to Daniel E. Musso, and Fire Chief Kevin Lemoine said Musso lives there. Concord police Lt. Steve Smagula said the address is also that of the man officers arrested at a gun control rally at the State House on Tuesday.
At the rally, the man police identified as Musso exchanged heated words with another man, who was advocating for tighter gun control laws, police said. When police officers tried to arrest him, he resisted and had to be stunned with a Taser, police said. Musso was charged with disorderly conduct, resisting arrest and assault, police said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Derry police recover stolen box for worn flags - 0
- Chief to Chef: Charlestown veteran chief leaving for food venture - 0
- Fire Marshal's Office didn't condemn school's historic stage - 0
- Driver killed in head-on collision in Columbia - 0
- Hollis teen dies in crash on turnpike ramp - 0
- Woman suffers hip injury while fleeing Campton blaze - 0
- Slippery slide makes Monday driving tough - 0
- Epping, Merrimack motorists hurt in Route 125 crash - 0
- UPDATE: Sunapee driver charged in Vermont couple's deaths - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bow man robbed after leaving Manchester YMCA - 0
- Police say Keene robbery victim was targeted through online dating site - 0
- Keene police investigating attempted robbery at grocery store - 0
- Nashua teacher contract ratified - 0
- College roundup: Local men's teams go 3-0 for the night - 0
- Girls basketball: Derryfield, Bow girls' teams win - 0
- Hollis teen mourned after fatal crash on turnpike - 1
- Progress reported in Pinkerton-Hooksett high school deal - 1
- LGC subsidiary accused of violating its own bylaws - 0
Exeter drug sweep nets four
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false
Bird blenders: 'Green energy' sacrifice
- Would you support spending local tax dollars to buy your police department a $250K armored vehicle?
- Total Votes: 1072