Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Progress made in Manchester homicide investigations
Michael Larocque Jr., 24, was killed by a resident after he and another intruder reportedly kicked in the door of an apartment at 430 Lake Ave. and rushed at the resident. The other intruder fled.
Mark Donnelly, 31, was killed May 18. Witnesses said he was approached by a man in a car and shot shortly after Donnelly and friends made fun of a woman who was panhandling. Donnelly apparently told the man he would fight him, then shots rang out.
Characteristically, Strelzin would not discuss specifics of the case and whether police have a suspect.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- NH killer in 1991 Smart trial seeks time with wife - 3
- Newport shooting victim in stable but critical condition - 0
- Nashua arrests 9 on drug warrants - 0
- Police: Nashua man in car targeted by gunfire was felon with gun - 1
- Man shot at in Nashua drive-by charged with unrelated possession of stolen gun - 0
- NH Supreme Court rules 4 teen killers entitled to sentencing hearings - 6
- Hampton woman who fatally struck pedestrian wants blood test thrown out of court - 1
- Man seeks to upend conviction in Deerfield home invasion case - 0
- Police say North Hampton man distributed child sex abuse images - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Goffstown's Bourque impresses; Memorial, Bishop Guertin, Pinkerton win in Queen City Jamboree - 0
- Hanover boys soccer edges defense-minded BG - 0
- NH Fisher Cats, Pierre stun Rock Cats in 4-3 win - 0
- Helping hands for new St. Anselm students in Manchester on move in day - 0
- To market, to market: Market Basket shoppers flock on in - 4
- Nashua Market Basket employee: 'Worth every day of work lost' - 4
- NH teen killers to get sentence reviews after state Supreme Court decision - 1
- Lakes Region Casino for sale last two months; asking price $3.5 million, manager says - 1
- Hudson police warn of cars being broken into - 0
Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you
Enter to win tickets to see Paula Poundstone
Win tickets to see Steven Wright
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917