Apr 19, 2014
Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Trial in 2011 Lisbon shooting fatality may start in September
That 2011 season was marred by the shootings of hunters and others, including several fatalities, in Maine, New Hampshire and Vermont.
A New Hampshire medical examiner said Brunelle was killed by a high-velocity rifle shot to the neck.
One Fish & Game district commander at the scene of the Lisbon fatality said New Hampshire officers have in recent years made it a point to stop referring to such incidents as “accidents.”
It has been a battle of paperwork since then between Assistant Grafton County Attorney Jack Bell, the prosecutor, and Holmes’ attorney, Leonard Harden of Lancaster.
The judge also tentatively scheduled the start of a jury trial in the case for September.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Four burglaries reported in Manchester on Thursday - 0
- Manchester woman arrested twice in two days - 0
- Police say trio used Craigslist to lure, rob contractor - 7
- Burglars take $210K in cash from safe in Salem home - 0
- Judge rejects new rape trial for ex-Salem planning board member - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man accused of writing company checks to himself - 0
- Police say man clocked doing 100 on Route 11 in Wilmot - 0
- Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales - 5
- Student brings knife into Nashua school - 0
READER COMMENTS: 1
- On Baseball: Locke pitches game in minor league rehab - 0
- NH College Notebook: Franklin Pierce's King named to 18U coaching staff - 0
- Another View - Ahad Fazelat: How Medicare reimbursement numbers are misleading - 0
- 'He is risen': 'As he said' - 0
- A cellphone ban: Ignoring inconvenient data - 0
- City budget talk: How about solutions instead? - 0
- Mike Cote's Business Editor's Notebook: Restaurant owner faces up to challenge of Obamacare - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Defense has let Sox down so far - 0
- General says NH Guard sites foster '2nd-class' image - 0
Man electrocuted at Keene brush fire
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917