Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Trial in 2011 Lisbon shooting fatality may start in September
That 2011 season was marred by the shootings of hunters and others, including several fatalities, in Maine, New Hampshire and Vermont.
A New Hampshire medical examiner said Brunelle was killed by a high-velocity rifle shot to the neck.
One Fish & Game district commander at the scene of the Lisbon fatality said New Hampshire officers have in recent years made it a point to stop referring to such incidents as “accidents.”
It has been a battle of paperwork since then between Assistant Grafton County Attorney Jack Bell, the prosecutor, and Holmes’ attorney, Leonard Harden of Lancaster.
The judge also tentatively scheduled the start of a jury trial in the case for September.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man dies after officer-involved Rochester shooting - 0
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 2
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 1
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 2
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
- Nine arrested in Ossipee drug sweep - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bedford man sentenced for lobster trap thefts - 0
- AG petitions judge to remove Rockingham County attorney from office - 0
- Poll activity slow but steady in Londonderry - 0
- 600 votes cast in Hudson by midday - 0
- Londonderry polls average 100 voters per hour - 0
- Faulty lamp caused Manchester blaze - 0
- Nashua school members' letter prompts an apology - 0
- UNH Law named a top 100 law school in magazine’s rankings - 0
- Musher Seavey wins Alaska's Iditarod dogsled race; woman with NH ties finishes second - 0
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
Manchester schools project budget surplus
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Shaheen among speakers at Senate Dems' climate change 'talkathon'