Home » Opinion » Editorials
Snowden’s run: Obama the dupe
Obama never accepted that China, Russia, Iran and North Korea were malefactors. He thought they antagonized us because we antagonized them first. They have taken advantage of this stupendous naivete since Day 1. Now China has exported our most-wanted leaker to Russia. Obama says through a spokesman this will “damage” our relationship with China. Like they care. The President just got rolled, again, by foreign leaders who understand the Machiavellian nature of international relations. We have four more years of these humiliations to endure.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onfrio's Patriots Notebook: Finding a way to win - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: NoNose gets readers talking like nobody's business - 0
- Know the Law: Your trust can be named beneficiary of an IRA - 0
- Another View -- Bill O'Brien: Ask your state rep. to vote for transparency in the House - 0
- Old friends and a 'homeless angel' make for good stories anytime - 0
- Clooney gets it: Sony attack was not a 'crime' - 0
- New coats warm city kids, firefighters' hearts - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Martin, Pinkerton top Salem in tournament - 0
- Inmate reported missing from Concord transitional unit - 0
The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama
Tensions boil over after NYC police killings
'Everybody was extremely fortunate'