Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
AG finds Manchester officers justified in shots fired during chase June 3
Foster said Wednesday that the officers involved in the shooting had reason to fear for the public safety as well as their own after the driver rammed a police SUV and accelerated toward officers who were on foot.
The first shots took out a tire in the Jeep, but the driver continued with the chase and more shots were fired into the vehicle. Christopher Varagianis was hit twice in the leg and was eventually taken into custody after the Jeep was boxed in by police vehicles on Merrimack Street.
Varagianis faces felony charges of attempted first-degree assault and two counts of reckless conduct. He also faces misdemeanors of disobeying a police officer and resisting arrest.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Convicted drug dealer arrested in Nashua on more drug charges - 0
- Former Plaistow finance director charged with theft - 0
- Police: Laconia man threatened harm to toddler - 0
- Manchester man tells judge pills aren’t his - 0
- Hannaford parking lot encounter involved a shotgun - 31
- Ex-Tyco CEO granted parole - 0
- Grantham man makes plea deal in wife's killing - 4
- Keene cold-case murder trial starts - 0
- Newmarket man charged with impersonating police officer on Seacoast - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPDATE: Dover toll plaza appears undamaged after Tuesday crash - 2
- Police: Body found in Portsmouth creek not missing UNH student - 0
- Hooksett officer struck by motorist - 2
- UPDATE: Thornton woman dies after being struck by car in Campton - 0
- Sen. Ayotte pushes for bigger broadband bang for buck - 0
- Somersworth man dies in head-on crash with car driven by Dover City Councilor Michael Weeden - 1
- Hanover’s Grabill named top regional soccer coach - 0
- Londonderry's Aliza Simpson chooses UNH for basketball - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Monarchs yet to flip switch on power play - 0
Somersworth man dies in head-on crash with car driven by Dover City Councilor Michael Weeden
Hooksett officer struck by motorist
What Congress? Obama's 'easy way out'
Boy wounded by bullet was to be released
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424