Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Man charged after trike crash injures self and Manchester woman
Police said the crash happened at 5:40 p.m. Tuesday at Walnut and Salmon streets. Martin Dowd, 50, of 317 Walnut St., tried to move a three-wheeled Triumph motorcycle owned by Donna Dunn, 45, of 51 Liberty St.
Police said he lost control of it, accelerated rapidly and hit Dunn, who was standing next to him. The Triumph then crashed into a house at 316 Walnut St., pinning Dowd.
When police arrived, Dunn was on the ground complaining of a leg injury and Dowd was suffering from a serious head injury.
Both were taken to a local hospital for medical treatment.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Derry serial burglar to admit to more residential break-ins - 0
- Londonderry victim of Maine shooting expected to recover - 0
- Derry man facing sex assaults wants trial, rejects plea deal - 0
- Bail set at $20,000 for escapee captured after DWI wreck of stolen car - 0
- Tensions boil over after NYC police killings - 12
- In Gorham, landlord saw a change in kidnap suspect - 0
- Family of abduction survivor Elizabeth Smart offers hope in wake of Conway teen's ordeal - 1
- Feds step up protection against sexual violence - 0
- 2 more arrested over alleged drug dealer robbery in Exeter - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH firm Dyn says North Korea's online presence restored, though stability a question - 1
- Medicare payments will be cut to 3 NH hospitals - 0
- NH doctor returns home after helping workers battle Ebola - 0
- Mother of two says she's lucky, even though condo destroyed in blaze - 0
- Berlin looking to acquire BearCat armored vehicle - 0
- Former Milwaukee officer won't be charged in fatal shooting of black man - 0
- Stocks up for fourth straight day - 0
- Google challenges Amazon with same-day deliveries for the holidays - 0
- Settlement reached on T-Mobile charges - 0
The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama
Tensions boil over after NYC police killings
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483