Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Man charged after trike crash injures self and Manchester woman
Police said the crash happened at 5:40 p.m. Tuesday at Walnut and Salmon streets. Martin Dowd, 50, of 317 Walnut St., tried to move a three-wheeled Triumph motorcycle owned by Donna Dunn, 45, of 51 Liberty St.
Police said he lost control of it, accelerated rapidly and hit Dunn, who was standing next to him. The Triumph then crashed into a house at 316 Walnut St., pinning Dowd.
When police arrived, Dunn was on the ground complaining of a leg injury and Dowd was suffering from a serious head injury.
Both were taken to a local hospital for medical treatment.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Nashua man sentenced for robbing bank - 0
- 14 people arrested in Nashua drug sweep - 1
- Nashua mother pleads guilty to manslaughter death of son - 2
- Childcare employee has license revoked after arriving to work intoxicated - 0
- NH Supreme Court: Protecting police from liability more important than rights of man wrongly accused of rape - 12
- Man accused of blocking ambulance at Derry house fire - 5
- Manchester police pursuit ends in arrest - 1
- Manchester Crimewatch: City man misses court date while in jail - 0
- Former youth baseball coach convicted a second time - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- College Hockey: Northeastern wins in OT, forces Game 3 with UNH - 0
- NHGOP: Rand Paul wins straw poll - 0
- Pembroke voters OK clock tower face-lift - 0
- Bath Iron Works gets nod for fifth destroyer - 0
- Groveton backs 'Plan B' for town office project - 0
- Dartmouth under fire for response to incidents of rape on campus - 0
- NH hospital personnel to train for disasters - 0
- Obama's national security aides meet to discuss Ukraine - 0
- Radio host wants official's lawsuit dismissed - 0
Dick Pinney's Guidelines: Online license purchases prove user unfriendly for some hunters and anglers
Auburn native believes in faith and fashion
NHGOP: Rand Paul wins straw poll
Snowmobiler dies; 4th fatality of season
Bath Iron Works gets nod for fifth destroyer
GOP panel stresses teamwork, sincerity
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917