Apr 19, 2014
Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
BMW stolen in burglary of glass company
Employees arriving for work Tuesday at Manchester Glass, 1225 Hanover St., discovered someone had pried off an office window to get inside and then stole two saws, a 50-inch Vizio flat screen television and a Dell computer monitor.
Also missing was a customer's 2001 BMW, parked in a bay at the business. The black BMW 325 IC, bears New Hampshire license plates 2598630.
Anyone with information about the burglary is asked to call police at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards may be made through Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org .
READER COMMENTS: 0
- No change in bail for teen facing Dover arson charge - 0
- Dover man arrested for two business burglaries last summer - 0
- Hooksett police charge local man in several BB gun complaints - 0
- Fugitive nabbed as he checks out the weather - 0
- Bail set for TD Bank robbery suspect in Derry - 1
- No change in bail for Dover teen facing felony arson charge - 2
- Hudson woman, Nashua man accused of cooking meth - 2
- Prosecutor: Woman who grossed $100K got public defender for shoplifting case - 7
- Former Nashua alderman's attorney cries political witch hunt - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Salem Planning Board OK’s Main Street hookah lounge - 0
- Fire destroys Weare home - 0
- High winds cause power outages, fan fires across state - 0
- Downed wires spark brush fire that spreads to Manchester house - 0
- Fetal homicide bill stopped in the Senate - 0
- Democrats worry about 'dirty tricks' - 0
- Truck pulls down power line, starts paint store blaze - 0
- Full text of the attorney general's report regarding Campbell and Pappas - 0
- No charges in Nashua 'Duck-gate' - 5
Younger of two brothers convicted of murdering parents quietly released after 18 years in prison
Michigan’s ban: Sotomayor’s ‘disadvantages’
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917