Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sex assault trial delayed over woman's drug test results
Prosecutors were recently allowed to delay Bonds’ trial — set to begin this month — until the week of Sept. 30 so that a state lab worker can write an expert report to interpret the test results.
He has pleaded not guilty to the charges and is being held pending trial.
Prosecutors say that Bonds met up with two of the women at a Portsmouth restaurant the night of July 11, providing them with cocaine allegedly laced with another drug.
The 26-year-old woman was unable to move when Bonds “approached her from behind and committed acts of sexual assault,” assistant county attorney Brad Bolton said in a court motion.
The other woman who was not assaulted but ingested cocaine allegedly provided by Bonds had the GHB drug in her system. No results were disclosed regarding the third woman.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Two Keene State students among three newest riot arrests - 1
- Man charged with robbing Rochester bank while wearing zebra-print dress is arraigned - 0
- Judge hikes bail in sex assault, child porn case - 0
- Judge declines to order mistrial in Derry sex assault case - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Police say homeless man stole car, struck pedestrian - 0
- Police investigating pizza store burglary in Plaistow - 0
- Salem police searching for Dunkin Donuts robber who wore Obama Halloween mask - 2
- Information sought in Keene hair salon burglary attempt - 0
- Two men arrested in Nashua armed robbery - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dover police say man broke into same business three times - 0
- Derry's tax rate drops as property valuations increase - 0
- Maine nurse defies state Ebola quarantine, leaves home - 8
- 2-alarm Manchester fire displaces 10 - 0
- Commodore Nutt takes D.C. by storm - 1
- School's out for voters - 2
- Kuster's abortion lies: Claims against Garcia are untrue - 24
- Senate battle attracts 17,000 TV ads in NH - 3
- Jonathan E. Benedict - 1
Trump fired up over NH mailer
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483