Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Former Exeter Hospital nurse's aide pleads guilty in theft case
She will be on probation for a year. Trunfio will have to perform 100 hours of community service and write a letter of apology to her victims, according to prosecutors. She will also be required to pay $2,000 in restitution to the couple.
The couple’s son reported to police that he reviewed his parent’s checkbook and found Trunfio was writing checks to herself. The checks were in addition to what his elderly mother had paid for her weekly services, according to a police affidavit.
North Hampton police charged her following their investigation, which including collecting surveillance footage from local banks and copies of the checks.
North Hampton Detective Peter Cormier and Hampton Detective Chris Gilroy interviewed Trunfio and confronted her with the surveillance footage and four of the signed checks.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say Keene robbery victim was targeted through online dating site - 0
- Keene police investigating attempted robbery at grocery store - 0
- Man, woman charged in 3 Kensington burglaries - 1
- Exeter drug sweep nets four - 0
- UPDATE: Convicted sex offender turns himself in - 0
- UPDATE: 3 teens taken into custody for Laconia boys and girls club damage - 1
- Exeter drug sweep nets four - 1
- Volunteers sought for discipline committees - 0
- Anderson lewdness trial is delayed - 5
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua teacher contract ratified - 0
- College roundup: Local men's teams go 3-0 for the night - 0
- Girls basketball: Derryfield, Bow girls' teams win - 0
- Hollis teen mourned after fatal crash on turnpike - 1
- Progress reported in Pinkerton-Hooksett high school deal - 1
- LGC subsidiary accused of violating its own bylaws - 0
- Turkey Bowl brawl: Central players suspended, no discipline for Trinity team - 5
- John Stark's 'We the People' gears up for civics competition - 0
- PSNH on defense over scrubber cost 'escalation' - 3
Exeter drug sweep nets four
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
Bird blenders: 'Green energy' sacrifice
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424