Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Former Exeter Hospital nurse's aide pleads guilty in theft case
She will be on probation for a year. Trunfio will have to perform 100 hours of community service and write a letter of apology to her victims, according to prosecutors. She will also be required to pay $2,000 in restitution to the couple.
The couple’s son reported to police that he reviewed his parent’s checkbook and found Trunfio was writing checks to herself. The checks were in addition to what his elderly mother had paid for her weekly services, according to a police affidavit.
North Hampton police charged her following their investigation, which including collecting surveillance footage from local banks and copies of the checks.
North Hampton Detective Peter Cormier and Hampton Detective Chris Gilroy interviewed Trunfio and confronted her with the surveillance footage and four of the signed checks.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Latest round of riot arrests includes 5 Keene State students - 0
- Victim in Hampton pedestrian crash files lawsuit against driver, town and state - 0
- Dover police say man broke into same business three times - 0
- Two more Keene State College students charged in riots - 1
- Two Keene State students among three newest riot arrests - 1
- Man charged with robbing Rochester bank while wearing zebra-print dress is arraigned - 0
- Judge hikes bail in sex assault, child porn case - 0
- Judge declines to order mistrial in Derry sex assault case - 1
- Manchester Crimewatch: Police say homeless man stole car, struck pedestrian - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Shaheen, Brown supporters gather at final debate - 2
- Senate candidates sharply divided on Islamic threat, Ebola, Obamacare - 18
- Stocks up on GDP, earnings - 0
- Rocket blast damps Orbital as commercial space rush lures rivals - 0
- Former Farmington fire chief waives arraignment on theft charges - 0
- 2 Manchester health service groups announce merger - 0
- FinneRageTV uses Keene for promotion - 0
- After Keene riot, PSU campus on alert as party plan is spread by social media - 0
- Thomas Menino, Boston's longest-serving mayor, dies at 71 - 3
Trump fired up over NH mailer
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483