Center Harbor food pantry in need of donations
He says the shelves are almost empty at the Center Harbor Food Pantry, which serves more than 371 families in Belknap, Carroll and Grafton counties.
Food is gathered from Hannaford’s, Boy Scouts, three schools, Moulton’s Farm, individuals and the government.
Anyone wishing to donate can call 253-8008 or drop off food and/or donations to the pantry, located at 80 Bean Road, Center Harbor.
READER COMMENTS: 5
- No agreement reached in Seabrook Station labor talks - 0
- Seabrook plant close to lockout in union dispute - 53
- Wind-power foes object to forum sites - 10
- Decision on merits of PSNH scrubber goes back to PUC - 1
- Grafton residents glad to be dropped from wind project - 1
- Planned PSNH station closing has Hillsborough concerned - 4
- Fitzwilliam mining foes hold fundraiser - 1
- House to vote on bill encouraging projects such as Northern Pass to bury power lines - 1
- Lawmakers see another chance for wind farm reform - 1
READER COMMENTS: 6
- UPDATE: Portsmouth woman, 60, identified after her body is found in creek - 1
- N.Y. man charged with reckless conduct after accidental shooting in Nashua - 1
- Cases against Keene 'Robin Hooders' dismissed by judge - 6
- Task force arrests man in Nottingham for Candia burglary - 1
- Police: Salem man used car keys to stab officer in hand - 1
- Manchester muffler shop burglarized - 0
- Boy, 12, struck in Newton remains hospitalized - 0
- State revenue under projections for November - 1
- Armed man arrested after Manchester convenience store robbery - 0
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Bob Smith ready to hire campaign manager for his 2014 US Senate run
Push to block casino in NH ramping up
- Are Concord school officials right to ban a parent from praying outside high school each morning?
- Total Votes: 466