Center Harbor food pantry in need of donations
He says the shelves are almost empty at the Center Harbor Food Pantry, which serves more than 371 families in Belknap, Carroll and Grafton counties.
Food is gathered from Hannaford’s, Boy Scouts, three schools, Moulton’s Farm, individuals and the government.
Anyone wishing to donate can call 253-8008 or drop off food and/or donations to the pantry, located at 80 Bean Road, Center Harbor.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- State highway plan called 'fiscally restrained' - 0
- Senate president tells highway department to 'live within its means' - 0
- Bridge that connects Nashua with Merrimack will be closed for 15 months - 0
- Route 12A reopened to alternating one-way traffic - 0
- Traffic on Rockingham Road in Derry returning to normal - 0
- Wider I-293 may have to wait without more toll revenue - 0
- I-293: A plan to make it better through Manchester - 4
- Dover’s winter parking ban begins Dec. 1 - 0
- Rockingham Road to reopen Wednesday - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Wildcats have come a long way - 0
- Another weekend, another three games for Monarchs - 0
- Another View -- Mark S. MacKenzie: Raising minimum wage would lift NH families out of poverty - 2
- Pray for safety: The state did not provide it - 0
- Big league gambling: AG makes right call on casinos - 0
- Students add their special touch to Christmas - 0
- Chargers edge Manning, Broncos, 27-20 - 0
- Iginla strikes twice as red-hot Bruins top Oilers - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Bow's balance too much for Kearsarge - 0
Symphony NH plans pair of holiday events
Hooksett man arrested on assault charges
Driver was trying to kill himself
NH reps eyeing budget deal
Budget gets House OK, heads to Senate
Decision to tap F&G habitat fund explained
- Are Concord school officials right to ban a parent from praying outside high school each morning?
- Total Votes: 466