Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Manchester man arrested after stun gun incident outside city market
Police said witnesses saw William Signor, 30, ask a man who came out of the Savera Superstore, 250 Laurel St., for money.
When the man refused, the two began to argue and Signor pulled out a stun gun.
Initial 911 calls reported a man zapping people with a stun gun, but police said it is unclear whether Signor actually deployed it or not, since the man left the scene before police arrived. He has yet to be identified.
Police said they recovered the stun gun that was inside the purse of Signor's female companion, who was not identified in a news release.
Signor, convicted in 2007 of witness tampering, was charged with being a felon in possession of an electronic weapon.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Arrest made in attempted robbery of Littleton gas station - 0
- Ex-Littleton man sentenced to prison for DWI crash - 0
- Man who led Rochester police on chase held on $100K bail - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Mother asks judge for a break in her bail - 0
- Wakefield woman helps track alleged burglars - 0
- Three get prison for passing bad checks at Tilton outlets - 0
- Inmate indicted in 2009 kidnapping, rape of woman - 0
- Smuggling drugs into Berlin prison an escalating problem - 0
- Assistant AG cites suspended County Attorney Reams' 'shocking behavior' - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Wildcats have come a long way - 0
- Another weekend, another three games for Monarchs - 0
- Another View -- Mark S. MacKenzie: Raising minimum wage would lift NH families out of poverty - 0
- Pray for safety: The state did not provide it - 0
- Big league gambling: AG makes right call on casinos - 0
- Students add their special touch to Christmas - 0
- Chargers edge Manning, Broncos, 27-20 - 0
- Iginla strikes twice as red-hot Bruins top Oilers - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Bow's balance too much for Kearsarge - 0
Symphony NH plans pair of holiday events
Hooksett man arrested on assault charges
Driver was trying to kill himself
NH reps eyeing budget deal
Decision to tap F&G habitat fund explained
A chief walks: No charges in New London
Big tipper stops for lunch
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424