Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Convicted felon indicted in connection with robbery in Somersworth in December
Ronald Bauer, 48, of 373 Micah Terrace, Milton, was charged with armed robbery, being a convicted felon in possession of a weapon, and being an armed career criminal for allegedly pointing a firearm at another man in Somersworth on Dec. 28.
Bauer was previously convicted of three or more felonies under burglary, robbery and drug charges in the state, according to the indictments, which were handed up June 20. He is scheduled to appear for an arraignment in Strafford County Superior Court July 2.
Being an armed career criminal is a special felony that could yield up to 40 years in prison and a $25,000 fine.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Police release photos from alleged hotel robbery - 0
- Nashua driver charged after crashing car 25 minutes after getting 92-mph speeding ticket - 1
- Chester deputy fire chief jailed for allegedly violating restraining order - 2
- Manchester police release photos of men they believe robbed mother, daughters at local Holiday Inn - 0
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 28
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 3
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 6
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Vailas rallies UNH football to 29-26 win over Richmond - 1
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Raiders should be tucked away early - 0
- St. Anselm football wins home opener, goes to 3-0 - 0
- SNHU golfer Nutter earns weekly honor - 0
- Dover's Helliwell wins ACT Invitational - 0
- Concord, Pinkerton, Coe-Brown runners win - 0
- Nashua South gets on track by beating Merrimack - 0
- Pinkerton stuffs Salem late, holds on - 0
- Dartmouth football wins opener over Central Conn., 35-25 - 0
NH's future: Dean Kamen highlights a problem
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917