Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Convicted felon indicted in connection with robbery in Somersworth in December
Ronald Bauer, 48, of 373 Micah Terrace, Milton, was charged with armed robbery, being a convicted felon in possession of a weapon, and being an armed career criminal for allegedly pointing a firearm at another man in Somersworth on Dec. 28.
Bauer was previously convicted of three or more felonies under burglary, robbery and drug charges in the state, according to the indictments, which were handed up June 20. He is scheduled to appear for an arraignment in Strafford County Superior Court July 2.
Being an armed career criminal is a special felony that could yield up to 40 years in prison and a $25,000 fine.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Police say woman, daughters robbed of their purses in Manchester motel parking lot - 1
- Man accused of raping 13-year old in Nashua - 2
- Man charged in two sex assaults strikes plea deal in one case - 0
- Bodies of mother, son found in Amherst home in apparent murder-suicide - 0
- UPS driver charged in hit-and-run at Merrimack business - 0
- Seabrook mom pleads not guilty by reason of insanity to attempted murder of her two children - 3
- Gunman hits Circle K convenience store in Durham - 0
- Nashua man charged in domestic knife threat - 0
- Pair accused in Hampstead home invasion also face witness tampering charges - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- House upholds three Gov. Hassan vetoes, ends 2014 session - 0
- UNH math professor wins 2014 MacArthur Fellowship - 0
- Another View -- Bill Duncan: What did the NH Supreme Court really say about private school funding? - 6
- Charles Arlinghaus: NH's job problem needs more than one fix - 5
- USNH's raw deal: Part deux - 2
- Every vote counts: Here is the proof - 5
- College Sports Roundup: NEC's Locke scores twice in soccer win - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Campbell, Jutras blank Gilford - 0
- Pirates stay hot, blank Red Sox - 0
Man accused of raping 13-year old in Nashua
Seabrook mom pleads not guilty by reason of insanity to attempted murder of her two children
Win tickets to see Demi Lovato
Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable
Another View -- Bill Duncan: What did the NH Supreme Court really say about private school funding?
Every vote counts: Here is the proof
USNH's raw deal: Part deux
Keene man charged with assault on 2-year-old
Labor fines proposed on school project
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917