Jul 16, 2014
Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Jun 20, 2014
Impersonating police, two men invade disabled man's Rochester home
The second man, who had his face covered by a gray hooded sweatshirt, was between 5-foot-6 and 5-foot-8, according to police.
After locating an undisclosed quantity of drugs, the two men left on foot, according to police.
Members of the N.H. State Police K9 team responded, but officers were unable to track down the robbers.
Anyone with information on this robbery is encouraged to contact Detective Robert Frechette, with the Rochester Police Department at (603) 330-7172.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- DWI License Revocations - 0
- Man faces charges in Rochester and Somersworth - 0
- Manchester chief turns to community to help fight gangs - 15
- City man arrested in shooting incident - 0
- Teen, 19, stabbed in Concord; man charged in Rochester choking - 0
- Grieving Epping mother continues lonely vigil for son - 0
- Gunshots reported in Manchester - 0
- Wal-Mart thief sought in Hudson - 0
- Teen stabbed in White Park in Concord early Saturday - 0
READER COMMENTS: 10
- Market Basket workers rally, urged to 'shut it down' until ousted CEO returns - 1
- Man arrested after shots allegedly fired in Mont Vernon - 0
- Maine man hurt in ATV accident in northern NH - 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene In Manchester: Tracking street crime is her game - 0
- Shaheen's record: On insurance, it is dismal - 10
- On Baseball: NH's Anderson glad to be back - 0
- Republican congressional candidate Lambert says he'd serve only 3 terms - 2
- Joe McQuaid's Publisher's Notebook: The grandson also rises - 1
- Anti-SUV flop: Americans love utility - 7
DWI License Revocations
Market Basket shelves growing bare
Shaheen's record: On insurance, it is dismal
Anti-SUV flop: Americans love utility
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917