Apr 19, 2014
Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Impersonating police, two men invade disabled man's Rochester home
The second man, who had his face covered by a gray hooded sweatshirt, was between 5-foot-6 and 5-foot-8, according to police.
After locating an undisclosed quantity of drugs, the two men left on foot, according to police.
Members of the N.H. State Police K9 team responded, but officers were unable to track down the robbers.
Anyone with information on this robbery is encouraged to contact Detective Robert Frechette, with the Rochester Police Department at (603) 330-7172.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Four burglaries reported in Manchester on Thursday - 0
- Manchester woman arrested twice in two days - 0
- Police say trio used Craigslist to lure, rob contractor - 7
- Burglars take $210K in cash from safe in Salem home - 0
- Judge rejects new rape trial for ex-Salem planning board member - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man accused of writing company checks to himself - 0
- Police say man clocked doing 100 on Route 11 in Wilmot - 0
- Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales - 5
- Student brings knife into Nashua school - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Legal Perspective -- Health care decision making: Pending legislation fills gap - 0
- GoShopNH offers workshop to NH artisans on selling their products online - 0
- Christopher Thompson's Closing the Deal: Be a student of your profession - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Lacrosse: Bedford proving Division I-worthy - 0
- NHIAA Baseball: Londonderry's Corey escapes seventh-inning jam in win - 0
- Pope presides at Vatican Mass leading Catholics into Easter - 0
- Top-ranked B's seek to tie up series - 0
- Bottoms up for Red Sox in win over Orioles - 0
- Struggling Fisher Cats defeated again - 0
Man electrocuted at Keene brush fire
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917