Home » News » Public Safety
Authorities ask for help locating missing Charlestown woman
The New Hampshire Attorney General's office says Kelly Robarge was last heard from Thursday morning. Relatives have been unable to reach her and called police Thursday afternoon.
Attorney General Joseph Foster said investigators believe the 42-year-old woman likely suffered severe physical harm and possibly death.
"What we've learned over last 24-36 hours has given us concern for Kelly's welfare and concern whether she's seriously injured or perhaps even dead," said Susan Morrell, senior assistant attorney general. "We are reaching out the public and hoping someone can assist us with information regarding her disappearance and current whereabouts."
Morrell would not say what evidence led authorities to fear for Robarge's safety.
New Hampshire State Police, Sullivan County sheriff's office, state Fish and Game and Vermont State Police are assisting in investigation and search.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Another plane hits frozen Alton Bay - 0
- Police investigating crash after truck reportedly loses tire in Concord - 1
- Derry firefighters extinguish Jeep fire - 0
- Chemical spill in Newington business sends 6 to the hospital - 0
- Officials investigate suspicious Manchester blaze - 0
- UPDATED: Mass. man charged after hitting barrier at Bedford toll plaza - 2
- Massachusetts woman injured in Milan snowmobile crash - 0
- ATV sinks trying to skim water of Weirs Beach - 0
- Fire destroys vacant Nashua building - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Poll activity slow but steady in Londonderry - 0
- Manchester police recover $2,000 worth of painkillers in drug arrest - 0
- 600 votes cast in Hudson by midday - 0
- Man dies after officer-involved Rochester shooting - 0
- Londonderry polls average 100 voters per hour - 0
- Faulty lamp caused Manchester blaze - 0
- Nashua school members' letter prompts an apology - 0
- UNH Law named a top 100 law school in magazine’s rankings - 0
- Musher Seavey wins Alaska's Iditarod dogsled race; woman with NH ties finishes second - 0
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
Manchester schools project budget surplus