Home » News » Public Safety
Authorities ask for help locating missing Charlestown woman
The New Hampshire Attorney General's office says Kelly Robarge was last heard from Thursday morning. Relatives have been unable to reach her and called police Thursday afternoon.
Attorney General Joseph Foster said investigators believe the 42-year-old woman likely suffered severe physical harm and possibly death.
"What we've learned over last 24-36 hours has given us concern for Kelly's welfare and concern whether she's seriously injured or perhaps even dead," said Susan Morrell, senior assistant attorney general. "We are reaching out the public and hoping someone can assist us with information regarding her disappearance and current whereabouts."
Morrell would not say what evidence led authorities to fear for Robarge's safety.
New Hampshire State Police, Sullivan County sheriff's office, state Fish and Game and Vermont State Police are assisting in investigation and search.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 12-hour effort needed to get Mass. hiker off Mt. Adams - 0
- Body found under Manchester bridge was local woman - 0
- Woman gets speeding ticket, then crashes into guard rail - 4
- Weare Deputy Chief Sean Kelly set to manage Weare Police Department - 0
- Lizard in food sends 300 schoolchildren to hospital - 0
- Body found under Manchester bridge identified as local woman - 0
- Communications giant chips in for generator for Derry FD - 0
- Londonderry family fair returns but child safety is still the theme - 0
- Girl, grandmother escape fire in Rochester home with no detectors - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Not your standard victory - 0
- Diane Foley is a lady of extraordinary elegance - 0
- Mayor's police contract veto may face override in Nashua - 0
- Havenstein to unveil 'Pledge 2.0' today, saying, 'I won't spend money we don't have' - 1
- Motivation Matters: Hey, boss! How am I doing? - 0
- Big Idea Group a startup breeding ground - 0
- North Country summit to highlight job creation - 0
- Food stamp loophole not a go in NH - 0
- Your Turn, NH -- Everett Pollard: Mount Sunapee's master plan will benefit whole region - 0
7 hikers rescued from Pawtuckaway
Food stamp loophole not a go in NH
Foreclosure relief clinic Oct. 1 in Derry
NH's future: Dean Kamen highlights a problem