Home » News » Public Safety
Authorities ask for help locating missing Charlestown woman
The New Hampshire Attorney General's office says Kelly Robarge was last heard from Thursday morning. Relatives have been unable to reach her and called police Thursday afternoon.
Attorney General Joseph Foster said investigators believe the 42-year-old woman likely suffered severe physical harm and possibly death.
"What we've learned over last 24-36 hours has given us concern for Kelly's welfare and concern whether she's seriously injured or perhaps even dead," said Susan Morrell, senior assistant attorney general. "We are reaching out the public and hoping someone can assist us with information regarding her disappearance and current whereabouts."
Morrell would not say what evidence led authorities to fear for Robarge's safety.
New Hampshire State Police, Sullivan County sheriff's office, state Fish and Game and Vermont State Police are assisting in investigation and search.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Investigators release sketch of man who may have driven Abigail away - 1
- Supporters ask for patience in Abby Hernandez case while authorities sort it all out - 9
- Package found at Manchester federal building was harmless - 0
- Tractor-trailer carrying glass rolls over at I-93-Route 101 interchange in Manchester - 0
- Contact lost with Air Algerie plane carrying 116 people from Burkina Faso - 0
- New Ipswich man dies in motorcycle, truck collision - 0
- Two hurt in crash on Everett Turnpike involving tractor-trailer - 0
- Lightning likely cause of Manchester apartment building fire - 0
- Motorcyclist seriously injured in Jaffrey crash - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Another View -- Jayne Millerick: Dems scaring women by misleading them on contraception - 0
- Basket case: Saga of a supermarket - 0
- Patriots Notebook: Ongoing renovations in Foxborough - 0
- Three years later, investigation continues into homicide of Celina Cass - 0
- Nashua celebration in the works for Medal of Honor recipient - 0
- Fisher Cats down Senators in road trip opener - 0
- No water for Manchester sewer bill scofflaws? - 0
- New Boston mulch processing plant plans under review - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Defense attorney seeks home confinement for drug addict - 0
Market Basket walkout a future case study
Basket case: Saga of a supermarket
UPDATED: Thousands of Market Basket employees rally; company board issues statement on purchase offer, reaffirms support for new CEOs