Home » News » Public Safety
Authorities ask for help locating missing Charlestown woman
The New Hampshire Attorney General's office says Kelly Robarge was last heard from Thursday morning. Relatives have been unable to reach her and called police Thursday afternoon.
Attorney General Joseph Foster said investigators believe the 42-year-old woman likely suffered severe physical harm and possibly death.
"What we've learned over last 24-36 hours has given us concern for Kelly's welfare and concern whether she's seriously injured or perhaps even dead," said Susan Morrell, senior assistant attorney general. "We are reaching out the public and hoping someone can assist us with information regarding her disappearance and current whereabouts."
Morrell would not say what evidence led authorities to fear for Robarge's safety.
New Hampshire State Police, Sullivan County sheriff's office, state Fish and Game and Vermont State Police are assisting in investigation and search.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Motorcyclist suffers minor injuries in Saturday crash in Laconia - 0
- 18-year-old located with mother, brother on Mount Monadnock - 0
- Two killed in North Hampton plane crash - 0
- New fire training facility proposed in Nashua - 0
- 2 die in North Hampton plane crash - 0
- NH police on lookout for drunken drivers - 5
- Marine Patrol called to multiple crashes - 0
- Hiker rescued on Mount Monadnock - 0
- Laconia accident results in minor injuries for motorcyclist - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Know the Law: Know your rights when dealing with debt collectors - 0
- Ask SCORE: Getting help with routine chores allows owners to focus on critical issues - 0
- Another View - Richard Ober: We have to act now to stop the decline in NH's future prospects - 0
- Another View: Gordon Humphrey -- Rubens will bring principled, courageous leadership to Senate - 0
- Firefly dress could set the world on fire - 0
- As school year starts, talk of new testing begins in Manchester - 0
- Wildcats focus on positives following opening loss - 0
- NHIAA Field Hockey Preview: Exeter, Pinkerton girls thinking big - 0
- Frank Jones' foray into ale-making in Portsmouth is a success - 0
Two killed in North Hampton plane crash
DWI License Revocations
Sherborne takes Manchester city golf crown