Apr 19, 2014
Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Search continues for missing Charlestown woman
Crime scene tape lies on the road behind the State Police cruiser outside the entrance to the roadway leading to Kelly Robarge's house in Charlestown. (Meghan Pierce photo)
Robarge, 42, of 124 Happy Acres Road, was last seen in the late morning hours on Thursday, and worried family and friends reported her missing around 4:30 p.m. that day, according to Susan Morrell, senior assistant attorney general.
"I can't comment on where any of the evidence is leading us other than it's given us cause for concern for her safety," she said.
White said Kelly Robarge has two adult daughters and a young grandson.
White said the first inkling of trouble came Thursday evening, when a neighbor called to check on the well-being of her husband, who has a medical condition. The neighbor told them to look outside, where they saw five state police cruisers and a local police cruiser parked near the end of their driveway.
Still, she said, "We just thought that they must have found a crime scene and maybe some kind of violence because it sounded that way."
"They seemed like pretty nice people," his wife, Cathy Hewey, said.
Asked whether there's a risk to the public, given the suspicious disappearance of a local woman, Morrell said it's too soon to definitively answer that question.
Authorities are asking anyone with information regarding the disappearance or whereabouts of Robarge to contact state police at 271-3636.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Suspect arrested, loot recovered 10 minutes after Derry bank robbery - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Teen recruited juvenile for burglaries - 0
- Cell phones, speakers stolen in separate incidents - 0
- Police say three lured contractor to robbery through Craigslist - 0
- Little League speakers stolen from Precourt Park - 0
- Ex-Fortune 500 executive now facing assault charge in addition to murder counts - 0
- Younger of two brothers convicted of murdering parents quietly released after 18 years in prison - 0
- Prosecutors to ask 4 years in prison for former Manchester diocese official - 0
- Stolen scratch tickets lead police to Portsmouth suspect - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Londonderry councilors critical of town’s economic development website - 0
- Ellsbury propels Yanks over Sox - 0
- Bruins shut out Wings - 0
- Phaneuf leads Derryfield laxers past Pelham - 0
- High School Volleyball results - 0
- House committee opposes bill to keep mental health records out of federal gun checks - 0
- Derry library's proposed 2015 budget moves forward - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Monarchs find a home away from home - 0
- Fish & Game Club planning ahead for fireworks event - 0
Younger of two brothers convicted of murdering parents quietly released after 18 years in prison
High School Volleyball results
Shaheen touts land conservation fund
Bruins shut out Wings
Prepare to pay more to park in Manchester
Secret arrests? Not if we can help it
Latest Groton wind farm fight: Snow plowing
- Total Votes: 917