Home » News » Public Safety
Dead deer causes chain-reaction crash in Goffstown
Sgt. Chris Weeks said the accident happened around 9:45 p.m., after a driver came upon the dead animal and pulled over to try to alert other drivers to the danger.
"Then the vehicle that hit the first vehicle went off the road and struck a pole," he said.
Carol Durham, 47, of Hooksett, was driving the car that hit the building at 40 South Mast Street, which houses Goffstown Dental Associates. She was taken by ambulance to Catholic Medical Center for treatment of non-life-threatening injuries, Weeks said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Mont Vernon picks Milford officer as next police chief - 0
- Conway is heartened by word of her letter - 0
- Missing Conway teenager remains in 'grave' danger - 0
- Officials will share new information about missing Conway teen - 1
- Fire scene closes Goffstown's Paige Hill Road - 0
- Newton boy badly hurt when struck by SUV while walking - 0
- Body found floating in Sagamore Creek identified - 0
- Police probe Dover official's fatal car crash - 1
- Fundraiser tonight to benefit injured man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Two charged with selling heroin in Nashua - 0
- 'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett - 0
- Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges - 0
- Sports Briefs: No miracle finish for Vonn - 0
- Browns QB Campbell cleared to face Pats - 0
- Bruins defenseman Boychuk's status unknown - 0
- SNHU seeks NCAA title - 0
- Wildcat gridders visit Maine in defining game for program - 0
- Manchester needs more police department argues in staffing report - 0
Science, art combine for cancer fundraiser
Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges
Reams threatens to sue county commissioners
Conway is heartened by word of her letter
McWages: They're about value
Pot debate precedes legislative hearings
Dingman: 'I try to be a better person'
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans
Judge rules to keep officers on Laurie list
- Would you support spending local tax dollars to buy your police department a $250K armored vehicle?
- Total Votes: 1072