Home » Opinion » Editorials
Brennan's parting shot The 'for the children' lie
Anyone who has paid close attention to the way the school system functions could have reached this conclusion independently. The bureaucracy and the employee unions are brazenly self-interested, while the school board tends to bow to the political pressure brought by the well-organized and obstreperous unions. The trick, though, is that no one ever actually admits this. Until Brennan spoke at a Greater Manchester Chamber of Commerce event last week.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Red Sox deal Morales for backup infielder - 0
- It's a season of switching teams for NASCAR drivers - 0
- Central girls down Trinity in OT - 0
- Pistons edge Celtics - 0
- Business is good for football elite - 0
- Negotiator: Israeli-Palestinian talks might take year to complete - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 0
- Jackknifed propane tanker closes I-293 to traffic for hours in aftermath - 0
- AG eyes whether credibility issue may undermine some Rockingham County convictions - 0
Police say man attacked woman with sword
The Music Hall presents 'Messiah Sing'