Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Feds ask for 10 years in jail for Rwandan 'mass murderer' they allowed into the country
The government said Munyenyezi belonged to the ruling Hutu party and was a ring leader of its extremist youth militia.
An estimated 800,000 mostly ethnic Tutsis were killed in the three-month period from April to early July 1994 that is known as the Rwandan genocide.
But prosecutors claim the facts about which Munyenyezi lied form the basis of the crimes for which she was convicted and cannot be separated from them.
Munyenyezi's husband, Shalom Ntahobali, and his mother, Pauline Nyiramasuhuko, were tried before the International Criminal Tribunal for Rwanda and convicted in 2011 of genocide and human rights violations.
Munyenyezi moved to New Hampshire in 2002, where she worked as a court interpreter and for the Manchester Housing and Redevelopment Authority.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua man charged in child sexual assault - 0
- Two accused of trafficking women in Hampton, Hooksett and Manchester - 0
- 'Fugitive of Week' captured in Hooksett - 0
- Pedestrian struck in Keene - 0
- Manchester pub crawl leads to arrest of four - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man has excuse for missing court in Conway - he was in jail - 0
- Claremont man charged with arson in May fire - 0
- Former Farmington fire chief waives arraignment on theft charges - 0
- $50k bail for two charged with beating pizza delivery man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Election Day hotline established to report suspected voter fraud, abuse - 0
- NHIAA Cross Country: Moskowitz, Kimball primed for Meet of Champions battle - 0
- Salem coach Rich has seen playoff runs from both sidelines - 0
- Monarchs' Schultz leads by example - 0
- Manchester Marathon day to draw about 1,700 runners - 0
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Londonderry vs. Salem is a playoff contest - 0
- Another View - Jeanne Shaheen: What it means to put New Hampshire first - 3
- Another View -- Scott Brown: To change direction, we need to change senators - 8
- Patricia LaFrance: For Hillsborough County Attorney - 1
Manchester pub crawl leads to arrest of four
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483