Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Feds ask for 10 years in jail for Rwandan 'mass murderer' they allowed into the country
The government said Munyenyezi belonged to the ruling Hutu party and was a ring leader of its extremist youth militia.
An estimated 800,000 mostly ethnic Tutsis were killed in the three-month period from April to early July 1994 that is known as the Rwandan genocide.
But prosecutors claim the facts about which Munyenyezi lied form the basis of the crimes for which she was convicted and cannot be separated from them.
Munyenyezi's husband, Shalom Ntahobali, and his mother, Pauline Nyiramasuhuko, were tried before the International Criminal Tribunal for Rwanda and convicted in 2011 of genocide and human rights violations.
Munyenyezi moved to New Hampshire in 2002, where she worked as a court interpreter and for the Manchester Housing and Redevelopment Authority.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Gunman hits Circle K convenience store in Durham - 0
- Widow of chiropractor killed this summer says fatal shooting was no accident - 0
- Man claims rights were violated during investigation - 0
- DWI license revocations - 0
- Salem man arrested for alleged bathroom videotaping - 0
- OHRV trail official hopes arrest will deter others - 0
- One arrested in fight near Manchester Super 8 - 0
- Alleged home invasion accomplice says his testimony was coerced - 0
- Brookline man arrested for allegedly lying about accident - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Suicide car bomber kills 3 foreign troops in Afghan capital; Taliban claims responsibility - 0
- City officials to review proposed 'spice' ban - 0
- Manchester's Delana Curtis is left out in the cold - 0 ERROR: Couldn't open file \\sxatl.loc\sx1\SX1\Web\UL\templates\objects\NewsItem1.pbo
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Brady a realist - 0
- Burning rubber: And public dollars - 0
- Obama to announce ramped-up efforts to beat Ebola - 0
- Quake strikes northeast of Tokyo, no reports of serious damage - 0
- Hassan was right: 'Bullying' bill goes too far - 2
Error message returned was: Error retrieving file. Cache Status is Unknown!
Mexican man pleads guilty in international conspiracy to traffic hundreds of pounds of cocaine
DWI license revocations
Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable
Strategery: A war by any other name
Freeh dumb: Favoritism in Vt.?
Lawyer wants cellphone evidence thrown out
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917