Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Mother charged after leaving children in yard
On June 6, police were summoned to the Fieldstone Drive home of Julie Ann Keiran, 35, after receiving an anonymous call from a neighbor who said they’d witnessed Keiran driving off while her two young children were outside playing in the yard.
“Upon our arrival there were two children just playing outside and it was getting dark. There was clearly no adult supervision, but we started looking around for the parents,” Kearney said.
She was arrested on warrant after turning herself in to police just before 7:30 p.m. Monday evening.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- West Lebanon man accused of secretly recording child - 0
- Prosecutors seek to block documents from advisor's fraud trial - 0
- Former EMT receives probation for theft of fentanyl - 0
- Biker faces charges after high-speed chase at 127 mph - 0
- NH teen killers to get sentence reviews after state Supreme Court decision - 7
- Manchester raid came 8 months after home invasion - 4
- NH killer in 1991 Smart trial seeks time with wife - 14
- Newport shooting victim in stable but critical condition - 0
- Nashua arrests 9 on drug warrants - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Wildcats focus on positives following opening loss - 0
- NHIAA Field Hockey Preview: Exeter, Pinkerton girls thinking big - 0
- Frank Jones' foray into ale-making in Portsmouth is a success - 0
- The JV team: Obama's unbelievable admission - 0
- Connecting trails: First OHRVs, now bikes - 0
- GI Plastek to celebrate opening of new facility Bedford - 0
- Pat Buchanan: Has Hillary Clinton ever been right on foreign policy? - 0
- NFL Roundup: UNH product Corey Graham named a captain by Bills - 0
- Sherborne takes Manchester city golf crown - 0
Two killed in North Hampton plane crash
DWI License Revocations
Sherborne takes Manchester city golf crown
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917