Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Manchester Crimewatch: Woman who missed repeated court appearances promises to show up for upcoming trial
Colby appeared in court as a detainee, held for five days after being arrested on a bench warrant issued for her failure to appear in court June 23, 2011.
Police prosecutor Richard Brown said in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division Tuesday that Ryan Goulet treated the streets of Manchester like a motor speedway, hitting vehicles on the Bridge Street Bridge and on Eddy Road, not stopping until a crash that landed him in the hospital.
He pleaded innocent to misdemeanors of Aggravated Driving While Intoxicated and conduct after an accident and trial was set for Aug. 7.
More forgery charges
Alexandra Jsirandanis, 28, of 122 Myrtle St., was in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division Tuesday on three more felony charges and one misdemeanor charge related to stolen checks she allegedly cashed for a total of $5,600 earlier this year.
The charges pre-date seven felony forgery charges that allege she cashed stolen checks totaling more than $12,000 on the same relatives’ accounts between March 27 and April 26. They also pre-date a theft charge for which she was out on bail.
At Monday’s arraignment, Jsirandanis said she had been accepted into a drug treatment program and asked for release on personal recognizance bail.
The puppy is her priority
But her primary concern appeared to be how she could retrieve a puppy from the Celeste Street residence where her alleged victim resides.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Merrimack teen allegedly held girl captive, assaulted her - 1
- Former Colonial Theatre finance director indicted - 0
- Troy welfare officer indicted for misusing town’s money - 0
- Man arrested for failing to register as sex offender - 0
- Two Keene men charged with burglary and assault - 0
- Shooting victim's spouse's car being searched - 0
- Altercation leads to suspect fleeing, threatening police - 0
- Crash ends high-speed chase in Lyndeborough - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
READER COMMENTS: 1
- NHIAA Basketball: Memorial needs shootout to get by Bow - 0
- Man arrested after chase that led from Pelham to Lowell, Mass. - 0
- No shortage of post-holiday shoppers at local stores - 0
- West junior advising College Board on its entrance exams - 0
- Sullivan in the top running for state's Assistant Principal of the Year - 0
- Derry making progress with efforts to honor POWS, MIAs - 0
- Lions Club blood drive draws on spirit of giving - 0
- Last Week's Rare Bird Alert - 0
- Murder suspect fit for trial? - 2
Merrimack teen allegedly held girl captive
'Interview' buzz spreads to NH
Murder suspect fit for trial?
Pipeline push gets a second wind
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483