SAU 44 officials deny allegations by former employee
The rumor allegedly began in November 2011 when one or more unnamed "Doe Defendants" told coworkers that Kebler was having an affair with another SAU employee, the suit said.
In her suit, Kebler claims she met with Ludwell, who retired as superintendent at the end of June, and asked that he investigate and take steps to stop the rumor, but that nothing was done.
In its response, the school says Ludwell and Kebler discussed the results of his investigation into the rumor and that other SAU employees stated they were unaware of how it started.
Any damages she suffered were caused by "her own acts or omissions," the school argues.
The case is scheduled for jury trial in September 2014.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- New Derry school year launch honors everyday heroes - 0
- Stevens High School in Claremont to have start pushed back to Sept. 10 because of renovations - 0
- Plymouth State's $32 million health, track facility seen as student draw - 0
- Free school meals rejected as Manchester board bucks federal program - 51
- Proposed hike for Manchester's driver education course reversed - 1
- With SNHU merger on hold, search renewed for NHIA president - 0
- Interim president encouraging student growth at WMCC - 0
- Pinkerton superintendent tours school in hors- drawn carriage - 1
- Granite State Arts Academy in Derry ready to open its doors - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester brothers arrested after drive-by shooting in Nashua - 0
- Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon - 4
- Headlight out leads to pot charges for Merrimack teen and her passenger - 0
- Betsy McCaughey: Congress should take the lead on Iraq - 2
- Another View - Rick Santorum: When Israel needs our help, we have to be there - 0
- Too much FahrvergnŘgen: Nashua man charged with indecent exposure while driving - 2
- Dan Tuohy's Granite Status: Garcia to air her first TV ad - 0
- Boston Red Sox hammer Jays for seven runs in 11th, win 11-7 - 0
- NH Motor Speedway to again host two Sprint Cup Series weekends in 2015 - 0
Backyard boulder kills Raymond homeowner
Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
Ohio's Rob Portman: GOP can win back Senate