Gas prices up a dime from 2012
Their collective verdict? A dime a gallon more than a year ago for regular unleaded in New Hampshire.
"It's really crowd-sourcing for gas prices if you will," DeHaan said by phone from his Chicago office Tuesday.
NewHampshireGasPrices.com said the West Side station offered gas for $3.30 a gallon, cash.
"There's still a profit to be made," she said, admitting she refers to the website. "We check it on a daily basis."
On Tuesday, GasBuddy.com listed the average price for regular unleaded in New Hampshire at $3.448 compared to $3.349 a year earlier, a hike of 9.9 cents.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Alternative energy vehicles rule Mount Washington Auto road - 0
- Natural gas pipeline still holds promise for Groveton - 1
- Bird causes Concord-area power outage Monday - 0
- Swanzey solar array should be completed by end of 2014 - 1
- New Londonderry transmission line project will add 60 more utility poles - 0
- 'Northern Trespass' film to be screened in Nashua on Thursday night - 0
- Mount Washington Auto Road to host largest gathering of alternative-energy based vehicles in North America - 0
- Ayotte says Northern Pass lines should be buried beneath roads - 12
- Tariffs tabled in state energy talks - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Another View -- Ben Rose: How NH's John Stark helped defeat the British at Saratoga - 0
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 0
- Londonderry Rotary to host forum next week - 0
- Central High fair to feature admissions officers - 0
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Electric vehicle charging station at Pease - 0
- Seminar at SNHU offers tips for new businesses - 0
- Oracle's Ellison steps down as CEO - 0
- NFL: Hester sets return record as Falcons thrash Buccaneers, 56-14 - 0
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too