Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Center Sandwich nurse accused of fraudulently obtaining drugs
Hunt is accused of fraudulently writing 65 prescriptions for drugs including Oxycodone, Zolpidem, and Alprazolam between October 2011 and June 2013.
Attorney General Joseph Foster announced the board's actions, which are based on a number of allegations, including information that Hunt was planning to begin work for a community health association in Littleton in early July.
Among the allegations are that Hunt used a legitimate DEA number issued to her, but it was from the state of Washington, and the prescriptions were written on a prescription pad for a practice dissolved in 2010.
The board said an Ossipee pharmacist last month reported suspicions about possible drug diversion to New Hampshire State Police.
He reported Hunt was not only writing the prescriptions, but also picking them up. The person whose name was on the prescription reported he was not Hunt's patient and had not received the prescriptions.
The board said Hunt's APRN license was issued in 1994 and her RN license was issued in 1986. Both expire in November.
The board issues emergency suspensions in cases involving imminent danger to public health, safety and/or welfare.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Man charged with robbing Rochester bank while wearing zebra-print dress is arraigned - 0
- Judge hikes bail in sex assault, child porn case - 0
- Judge declines to order mistrial in Derry sex assault case - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Police say homeless man stole car, struck pedestrian - 0
- Police investigating pizza store burglary in Plaistow - 0
- Salem police searching for Dunkin Donuts robber who wore Obama Halloween mask - 2
- Information sought in Keene hair salon burglary attempt - 0
- Two men arrested in Nashua armed robbery - 0
- Elderly Dover woman victim of paving scam, police say - 1
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Two more Keene State College students charged in riots - 0
- 2-alarm Manchester fire displaces 10 - 0
- Commodore Nutt takes D.C. by storm - 1
- School's out for voters - 2
- Kuster's abortion lies: Claims against Garcia are untrue - 19
- Senate battle attracts 17,000 TV ads in NH - 2
- Jonathan E. Benedict - 1
- Drew Cline: GOP missed opportunities could mean trouble on Tuesday - 4
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Demaryius Thomas is x-factor for Broncos' offense - 2
Trump fired up over NH mailer
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483