Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Center Sandwich nurse accused of fraudulently obtaining drugs
Hunt is accused of fraudulently writing 65 prescriptions for drugs including Oxycodone, Zolpidem, and Alprazolam between October 2011 and June 2013.
Attorney General Joseph Foster announced the board's actions, which are based on a number of allegations, including information that Hunt was planning to begin work for a community health association in Littleton in early July.
Among the allegations are that Hunt used a legitimate DEA number issued to her, but it was from the state of Washington, and the prescriptions were written on a prescription pad for a practice dissolved in 2010.
The board said an Ossipee pharmacist last month reported suspicions about possible drug diversion to New Hampshire State Police.
He reported Hunt was not only writing the prescriptions, but also picking them up. The person whose name was on the prescription reported he was not Hunt's patient and had not received the prescriptions.
The board said Hunt's APRN license was issued in 1994 and her RN license was issued in 1986. Both expire in November.
The board issues emergency suspensions in cases involving imminent danger to public health, safety and/or welfare.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester pub crawl leads to arrest of four - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man has excuse for missing court in Conway - he was in jail - 0
- Claremont man charged with arson in May fire - 0
- Former Farmington fire chief waives arraignment on theft charges - 0
- $50k bail for two charged with beating pizza delivery man - 0
- Latest round of riot arrests includes 5 Keene State students - 0
- Suspected Pa. cop-killer Eric Frein taken into custody - 0
- Anonymous tip leads to arrest of moose poacher - 0
- Man facing robbery charges sentenced on probation violations - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Cross Country: Moskowitz, Kimball primed for Meet of Champions battle - 0
- Salem coach Rich has seen playoff runs from both sidelines - 0
- Monarchs' Schultz leads by example - 0
- Manchester Marathon day to draw about 1,700 runners - 0
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Londonderry vs. Salem is a playoff contest - 0
- Another View - Jeanne Shaheen: What it means to put New Hampshire first - 3
- Another View -- Scott Brown: To change direction, we need to change senators - 7
- Patricia LaFrance: For Hillsborough County Attorney - 1
- Misleading women: Does Kuster think they're bad at math? - 6
Manchester pub crawl leads to arrest of four
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483