Dec 19, 2013
Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Center Sandwich nurse accused of fraudulently obtaining drugs
Hunt is accused of fraudulently writing 65 prescriptions for drugs including Oxycodone, Zolpidem, and Alprazolam between October 2011 and June 2013.
Attorney General Joseph Foster announced the board's actions, which are based on a number of allegations, including information that Hunt was planning to begin work for a community health association in Littleton in early July.
Among the allegations are that Hunt used a legitimate DEA number issued to her, but it was from the state of Washington, and the prescriptions were written on a prescription pad for a practice dissolved in 2010.
The board said an Ossipee pharmacist last month reported suspicions about possible drug diversion to New Hampshire State Police.
He reported Hunt was not only writing the prescriptions, but also picking them up. The person whose name was on the prescription reported he was not Hunt's patient and had not received the prescriptions.
The board said Hunt's APRN license was issued in 1994 and her RN license was issued in 1986. Both expire in November.
The board issues emergency suspensions in cases involving imminent danger to public health, safety and/or welfare.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fugitive caught hiding under bed in Jaffrey - 0
- Target says data security breach may affect 40 million cards - 0
- Nashua man held in home invasion - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 6
- AG eyes whether credibility issue may undermine some Rockingham County convictions - 4
- City man charged with endangering child - 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- Page Restaurant owners agree to pay $4,000 as part of plea deal - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Jury deadlocked in Keene murder trial - 0
- Judicial, PUC appointments before Executive Council - 0
- Donald Trump to visit NH - 1
- Former Sen. Scott Brown confirms move from Mass to NH - 8
- Hollis school officials call police on Santa Claus - 0
- Rusty water in Manchester caused by water main break in Bedford - 0
- Forecasters eye possible weekend ice storm - 0
- Abigail's mother issues plea for Christmas return - 2
- Fugitive of the week: James Porter - 0
Snow could reschedule Super Bowl
1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford
City man charged with endangering child
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424