Jun 26, 2014
Jun 20, 2014
Jun 11, 2014
May 29, 2014
Londonderry motel robbed, charity donation can taken
Londonderry police were summoned to the Sleep Inn on Perkins Road shortly after 4 a.m. after the motel's night manager reported being robbed at gunpoint.
Police Lt. Ryan Kearney said the suspect was described as a black or Hispanic male, between 5'6" and 5'8" in height, and approximately 175 pounds.
The robber was last seen wearing a black hooded sweatshirt, black pants and white sneakers, though a plastic mask covered the lower portion of his face.
Kearney said the thief was said to have used a silver, semi-automatic pistol during the alleged hold-up, taking off in an unknown vehicle after taking an undisclosed amount of money along with a green, plastic Children's Hospital at Dartmouth donation container.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Londonderry Police Det. Scott Balukonis at 432-1118.
- Mazzaglia to be sentenced Aug. 14 for murder of UNH student - 0
- Police say Manchester woman arrested for punching ex-boyfriend during custody exchange in Walmart parking lot - 1
- Man arrested in two Portsmouth robberies - 0
- Manchester man arrested for attempted robbery in Laconia - 0
- Dover man among two sought in connection with Maine murder - 0
- High-speed chase starts in NH, ends in Massachusetts - 1
- Justices send drug case back to Rockingham County Superior Court - 0
- Backlash from former detective's early release increasing - 10
- East Kingston man sentenced to prison in sex assault case - 0
132-mph street racers blow by trooper in Nashua, one of two arrested; motorcyclist arrested on I-93 doing 107 mphREADER COMMENTS: 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Lost Massachusetts hikers found safe in NH - 0
- GOP criticizes Shaheen flip flop on gas tax - 5
- No one has a clear claim to NHMS supremacy - 0
- Sentence fragment: Coco's cuckoo release - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: Does Concord have a big spending problem? - 1
- Ban fireworks? Get serious - 5
- Another View - Kevin Smith: Londonderry is showing how to make NH business-friendly - 0
- Philadelphia outlasts Revolution, weather in U.S. Open Cup - 0
- Rock Cats sweep Fishers in rain-makeup doubleheader - 0
Police say Manchester woman arrested for punching ex-boyfriend during custody exchange in Walmart parking lot
Bikers say under-30 generation isn't interested, and can't afford many of the top motorcycles
Praising freedom: While curtailing it
Ban fireworks? Get serious
GOP criticizes Shaheen flip flop on gas tax
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917