Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Two men charged with prowling after banging on Salem woman's window at night
Police responded to 40 Townsend Ave. at 4:42 a.m. on Wednesday after the woman called 911 saying one of the men claimed to have a gun.
No firearm was found when police arrived, and the men later said they had no gun.
Kyle Braciska and Keith Beal, both 19 from Salem, are facing charges disorderly conduct and prowling charges for the incident. Braciska also faces a charge of resisting arrest.
The woman told police that two men dressed in dark clothing were banging on her window. The men claimed to have a gun when she told them that she was calling the police, according to Sgt. Robert Morin.
Police said that the woman never saw a firearm, but patrol units converged on the area and found Braciska and Beal near 72 Townsend Ave. The men were questioned by police and taken into custody.
Police said Beal was extremely impaired by the consumption of what they believe may be Spice, a psychoactive designer drug. Beal was transported by ambulance to Parkland Medical Center and held for treatment and an evaluation, police said.
Braciska told officers that he and Beal were smoking Spice all night and Beal began hallucinating afterward. Braciska claimed he was trying to get Beal to his house when he ran up to the woman's home at 40 Townsend Ave. and started banging on the window, according to police.
Braciska denied he or Beal had a gun, police said.
Braciska was later released on $500 personal recognizance bail. Beal was released on a summons at Parkland Medical Center. The two men will be arraigned on Sept. 9 in 10th Circuit Court in Salem.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- Police look for Laconia sub shop robber - 0
- Claremont man indicted on two charges of arson - 0
- Police hunt pair they believe attacked couple at Rochester motel - 0
- Phone evidence likely allowed in Hampstead home invasion trial - 0
- Grand jury indicts one of three men accused in murder of Madbury teen - 0
- Piano teacher wants statement tossed before sex assault trial - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: The fiscal mismanagement in Washington is a choice - 25
- 'Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus' - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483