Home » News » Public Safety
Sullivan woman, 76, dies in Keene crash
Keene firefighters used the "Jaws of Life" to rescue Christa Patterson, 76, from the 2003 Chrysler PT Cruiser in which she was the sole occupant.
The single-vehicle crash was near the "three-mile swamp" about 3:45 p.m., police said in a press release Wednesday night.
The PT Cruiser was found on its roof and partially submerged in marsh beside the road. Once freed, Patterson was taken to Cheshire Medical Center where she later died.
Police are asking anyone with information regarding the crash to call Sgt. Jason Short at (603) 357-9813.
Anonymously tips can also be sent via email on the police website at http://www.ci.keene.nh.us/departments/police/anonymous-crime-tips.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Nashua man critical after being hit by box truck - 0
- Durham fire chief considered for similar post in Natick, Mass. - 0
- Wood-drying kiln heavily damaged by fire - 0
- FinnaRageTV uses Keene for promotion - 0
- After Keene riot, PSU campus on alert as party plan is spread by social media - 1
- 2-alarm Manchester fire displaces 10 - 0
- Missing Mason man found dead - 0
- Nashua police chief to retire - 0
- Pinkerton student taken to hospital after being hit by car - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- John Habib's City Sports: St. Thomas coach: I owe Central - 0
- Armed burglar from Derry sentenced to prison - 0
- 'Bingo hunting' police use random license plate checks to make arrest - 0
- Bedford police investigating burglary at Verizon Wireless store - 0
- Police: Manchester man charged with endangering child after going 101 mph - 0
- FairPoint customer concerned about blocked emails - 0
- Plaistow narrows field in search for its new police chief - 0
- Man faces robbery, assault charges after extradition from NY - 0
- Hershey Bears shut out Monarchs - 0
Hockey brought them together; Hooksett ice rink will serve as NH couple's 'church' for wedding
NH Audubon's Rare Bird Alert
Dartmouth women skaters beat Union