Home » News » Public Safety
Sullivan woman, 76, dies in Keene crash
Keene firefighters used the "Jaws of Life" to rescue Christa Patterson, 76, from the 2003 Chrysler PT Cruiser in which she was the sole occupant.
The single-vehicle crash was near the "three-mile swamp" about 3:45 p.m., police said in a press release Wednesday night.
The PT Cruiser was found on its roof and partially submerged in marsh beside the road. Once freed, Patterson was taken to Cheshire Medical Center where she later died.
Police are asking anyone with information regarding the crash to call Sgt. Jason Short at (603) 357-9813.
Anonymously tips can also be sent via email on the police website at http://www.ci.keene.nh.us/departments/police/anonymous-crime-tips.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester collision results in pedestrian's death - 0
- Franklin’s newest police recruit, a German shepherd pup, can smell trouble - 0
- Dover police convince local man to go to hospital for evaluation - 0
- Faulty lamp caused Manchester blaze - 0
- Burning baton twirler attracts Manchester fire truck - 0
- Another plane hits frozen Alton Bay - 0
- Police investigating crash after truck reportedly loses tire in Concord - 1
- Derry firefighters extinguish Jeep fire - 0
- Chemical spill in Newington business sends 6 to the hospital - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- SCORE workshop offers social media tips - 0
- Sens. Shaheen, Ayotte slam latest push for online sales tax - 1
- Bedford girls basketball team spreads the scoring wealth - 0
- New Hampshire high school athletes on the run (and jumping) in NYC - 0
- Ian Clark's High School Hockey: Teams anxious to play - 0
- Manchester Mayor Gatsas: Vote tells me Hooksett is satisfied with Manchester schools - 4
- After Pinkerton rejection, what's next for Hooksett students? - 1
- Nashua aldermen approve pair of union contracts - 0
- Was a crime committed? Nashua police are not certain - 0
SCORE workshop offers social media tips
Minimum wages: Maximum spin
Hooksett votes down Pinkerton schools deal