Home » News » Public Safety
Sullivan woman, 76, dies in Keene crash
Keene firefighters used the "Jaws of Life" to rescue Christa Patterson, 76, from the 2003 Chrysler PT Cruiser in which she was the sole occupant.
The single-vehicle crash was near the "three-mile swamp" about 3:45 p.m., police said in a press release Wednesday night.
The PT Cruiser was found on its roof and partially submerged in marsh beside the road. Once freed, Patterson was taken to Cheshire Medical Center where she later died.
Police are asking anyone with information regarding the crash to call Sgt. Jason Short at (603) 357-9813.
Anonymously tips can also be sent via email on the police website at http://www.ci.keene.nh.us/departments/police/anonymous-crime-tips.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Injured dirt bike rider in ICU - 0
- Woman who jumped in front of Amtrak train identified - 0
- Busy day for White Mountain National Forest rescuers - 0
- Franklin convenience store damaged by fire - 0
- Derry firefighters commended; fire investigation continues - 0
- Deadly crash driver: 'I was distracted' - 0
- Tactical team takes man, 71, into custody - 0
- Hudson rider misses jump, crashes bike - 0
- Injured hiker carried to safety off Mount Israel in Sandwich - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Review of West High intruder case to be behind closed doors - 0
- Another View -- Daniel Barrick: Manchester's schools face some serious challenges - 0
- Racism in Lincoln? Looks more like ignorance - 0
- Representing whom? Jeanne Shaheen, leftist icon - 0
- Chiefly, Pats are horrible in Monday night blowout in K.C. - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Double-overtime goal sends Goffstown past John Stark in boys' soccer - 0
- UNH gridders jump one spot in national polls - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Offseason needs aplenty - 0
- NHIAA Field Hockey: Merrill's hat trick lifts Winnacunnet - 0
Dredging planned for Milford's Osgood Pond
Racism in Lincoln? Looks more like ignorance