Bridge closure, detours in Manchester ahead of fireworks, road race
Commercial Street also will be limited to pedestrian traffic from 8:30 p.m. to 11 p.m., police said.
Handicapped parking for the fireworks will be available in the Bedford Street Lot, just north of Spring Street.
Also, because of a road race, motorists should avoid Bridge Street from Mammoth Road to Pine Street from 6:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. Wednesday.
Also avoid Maple Street northbound from Hanover Street since Maple Street will be closed at Bridge Street due to the race.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Traffic change Wednesday for Keene State move-in day - 0
- Historic Blair Bridge in Campton reopened - 1
- Creative ways to finance rail in NH pushed - 12
- Hudson grapples with traffic concerns as industrial park grows - 0
- Nashua transportation roundtable event canceled - 0
- Crews making progress on Derry's Rockingham Road - 1
- Crews make progress sprucing up Derry's Abbott Court, Central Court - 0
- Nashua aldermen asked to prioritize paving needs - 0
- State police targeting unsafe trucks, buses in 72-hour enforcement campaign - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Goffstown's Bourque impresses; Memorial, Bishop Guertin, Pinkerton win in Queen City Jamboree - 0
- Hanover boys soccer edges defense-minded BG - 0
- NH Fisher Cats, Pierre stun Rock Cats in 4-3 win - 0
- Helping hands for new St. Anselm students in Manchester on move in day - 0
- To market, to market: Market Basket shoppers flock on in - 0
- Nashua Market Basket employee: 'Worth every day of work lost' - 0
- NH teen killers to get sentence reviews after state Supreme Court decision - 0
- Manchester raid came 8 months after home invasion - 0
- NH killer in 1991 Smart trial seeks time with wife - 0
Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you
Enter to win tickets to see Paula Poundstone
Win tickets to see Steven Wright
Hooksett highs: A good multiple choice test