Bridge closure, detours in Manchester ahead of fireworks, road race
Commercial Street also will be limited to pedestrian traffic from 8:30 p.m. to 11 p.m., police said.
Handicapped parking for the fireworks will be available in the Bedford Street Lot, just north of Spring Street.
Also, because of a road race, motorists should avoid Bridge Street from Mammoth Road to Pine Street from 6:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. Wednesday.
Also avoid Maple Street northbound from Hanover Street since Maple Street will be closed at Bridge Street due to the race.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Traffic change Wednesday for Keene State move-in day - 0
- Historic Blair Bridge in Campton reopened - 1
- Creative ways to finance rail in NH pushed - 12
- Hudson grapples with traffic concerns as industrial park grows - 0
- Nashua transportation roundtable event canceled - 0
- Crews making progress on Derry's Rockingham Road - 1
- Crews make progress sprucing up Derry's Abbott Court, Central Court - 0
- Nashua aldermen asked to prioritize paving needs - 0
- State police targeting unsafe trucks, buses in 72-hour enforcement campaign - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Motor Speedway to again host two Sprint Cup Series weekends in 2015 - 0
- St. Anselm football players practice ini August heat - 0
- White, Glenn lift Fisher Cats over Harrisburg, 6-4 - 0
- KSC field hockey first in coaches poll - 0
- New England Patriots guard Mankins traded to Tampa for TE Wright - 0
- NH Fisher Cat Lee still striving for making it to the major leagues - 0
- Former city restaurateur gets jail sentence for sex assault - 0
- Former high school art teacher gets suspended sentence in drug case - 0
- New Manchester school district standards to give teachers more leeway - 0
Backyard boulder kills Raymond homeowner
Market Basket: 'So close, yet so far'
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
Ohio's Rob Portman: GOP can win back Senate