Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Hampton man pleads guilty in Seacoast robbery spree
One of the women — a female store clerk who worked at Tedeschi’s in Portsmouth — told the judge in a letter that her life entered a downward spiral after facing the barrel of Wilson’s gun.
Wilson, wearing a red bandana and black hat, entered the Tedeschi’s store at 5:15 p.m. and pointed the gun at the woman. He fled with $108 in cash.
Conway said another woman was robbed Feb. 1, 2012, while walking along the Vaughn Mall about 8 p.m. She was on her way to meet her boyfriend who was working at Café Med, a nearby restaurant, when a man wearing black makeup and a black hat said to her, “Give me your bag, (expletive).”“She first thought he was joking because he was speaking softly,” Conway said. “The defendant then struck her in the head with the gun. She struggled to keep her purse.”Portsmouth police found a BB gun’s empty magazine at the scene.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police: Activist in chicken suit was warned not to pester Shaheen prior to arrest - 0
- Judge orders prosecutors to disclose more details in Portsmouth bat beating probe - 0
- Former Claremont police dispatcher waives hearing on sexual assault charges - 0
- Some sexual assault charges dismissed against Nashua caretaker - 0
- Dover man indicted in sexual assault of young girl - 0
- Rochester man facing attempted murder charge - 0
- Mother, daughter, man charged in prostitution case in Nashua - 0
- Alleged accomplice of Dover-area burglaries indicted - 0
- Somersworth liquor store robbed - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Officials hire principal for Golden Brook school - 0
- Seniors help students start year on the right foot, with the write stuff - 0
- Derry councilors select semi-finalists for town admin job - 0
- Plaistow begins search for new police chief - 0
- Without an exemption, Goffstown resident must pay high taxes on solar energy panels - 1
- Upcoming selectmen's meeting stirring controversy among Bow's firefighters - 1
- Manchester police to hold ‘Coffee with a Cop’ event - 0
- Manchester police officer finds gun in cyclist’s backpack - 2
- President Obama: Rescue attempt of NH-based journalist James Foley failed - 7
Derry to NH: Take Exit 4A
Editorial: Garcia gains Lambert lies
ISIS beheads NH journalist
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917