Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Man killed on Interstate 93 South identified as Boston resident
Gonzalez was the driver of a Honda Civic that was stopped in the breakdown lane to change a flat tire at about 9:45 p.m.
State Police did not provide ages for Gonzalez or his passengers, Alyssa Jarvis, 27, of Randolph, Vt., and James Henley, 32, of Lynn, Mass.
The three were outside the vehicle, removing a spare tire from the trunk when a vehicle driven by Pauline Kochniec, 47, of Berlin, struck the rear of their vehicle.
Gonzalez was dragged and pronounced dead at the scene. Jarvis was transported to Parkland Medical Center, Derry, with serious leg injuries. Henley was not injured.
Police said Kochniec, who had been driving a Chevrolet Monte Carlo in the southbound breakdown lane, was transported to the Elliot Hospital to be checked and was arrested for Aggravated Driving While Intoxicated. Police said additional charges are possible once the investigation into the incident is complete.
The collision remains under investigation by the New Hampshire State Police Traffic Accident Reconstruction Team.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Brothers accused of stealing candy from launderette - 0
- Maine man faces charges for alleged baseball bat beating - 0
- Man holds car thief at bay with gun until police arrive - 29
- Corrections officials may delay mail restrictions - 1
- City logs 2 robberies within 45 minutes - 0
- Police say man kept suspect at gunpoint in Nashua hospital parking lot - 2
- Loan company and its officials accused of operating illegally in NH - 3
- Two robberies within 45 minutes in Manchester - 2
- NH makes tort reform group's 'Judicial Hellholes' list - 1
- Manchester's O'Neill, Lebanon's Morrill form UNH's 'Granite Wall' - 0
- Stretch of I-293 North and South closed after propane tank crashes - 1
- $13m contract recommended for next phase of Nashua parkway - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Proposed article sets rules for use of temporary signs - 0
- Newsreel: State unemployment stable; Gates Foundation CEO named; generic Viagra out soon - 0
- Leclerc takes second place in men's hockey - 0
- Trinity-Central game pushed to tonight - 0
Shaheen, Ayotte split on House budget plan
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424