Home » News » Public Safety
Manchester man killed in Auburn rollover accident
Speed appeared to be a factor in the crash that claimed the life of Craig Jutras, 35, of 521 Merrimack St., according to Officer Christopher Beaule.
"The cause of death would be blunt force trauma," Beaule said.
"He took a corner too wide and over-corrected," he said. The front end of the 2000 GMC Sierra pickup "clipped a hill and it flipped" in front of 278 Route 121 around 10:30 p.m., Beaule said.
Jutras, the lone occupant, wasn't wearing a seat belt and was thrown from the vehicle.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Mass. man says he may have seen missing Conway girl on video - 4
- 'Unprepared' Canadian hikers rescued from Mt. Washington - 2
- Vemont pair killed, Sunapee man hurt in crash on I-89 in Lebanon - 0
- Hampton woman, 75, hit by truck in Newington in serious condition - 0
- Police: Handling issues of mentally ill just part of the job - 0
- Word of Abby's letter spurs tips of no use - 5
- Officials: Missing teen sent letter weeks after last sighting - 0
- UPDATE: 2 dead in I-89 crash in Lebanon, highway northbound restricted to one lane as of 8:20 p.m. - 0
- Manchester needs more police department argues in staffing report - 13
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Incredible win tempered by loss of Gronkowski - 0
- National champion SNHU booters return home to big welcome - 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Football team on to SE Louisiana - 0
- Nashua aldermen set to vote on contract for teachers - 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Let there be Christmas lights - 0
- Plea deal possible in Littleton murder - 0
- New UNH logo draws mixed reactions - 0
- Gilmanton library may shut down if it doesn’t get funding - 0
- Father not convinced girl in video is Abigail Hernandez - 0
New Hampshire Senior News Notes
New UNH logo draws mixed reactions
Plea deal possible in Littleton murder
UNH unveils new 'shield' logo
UNH lecturers seek to unionize
Word of Abby's letter spurs tips of no use
- Would you support spending local tax dollars to buy your police department a $250K armored vehicle?
- Total Votes: 1072