Home » News » Public Safety
Manchester man killed in Auburn rollover accident
Speed appeared to be a factor in the crash that claimed the life of Craig Jutras, 35, of 521 Merrimack St., according to Officer Christopher Beaule.
"The cause of death would be blunt force trauma," Beaule said.
"He took a corner too wide and over-corrected," he said. The front end of the 2000 GMC Sierra pickup "clipped a hill and it flipped" in front of 278 Route 121 around 10:30 p.m., Beaule said.
Jutras, the lone occupant, wasn't wearing a seat belt and was thrown from the vehicle.
READER COMMENTS: 7
- Mont Vernon picks Milford officer as next police chief - 1
- Conway is heartened by word of her letter - 0
- Missing Conway teenager remains in 'grave' danger - 8
- Officials will share new information about missing Conway teen - 1
- Fire scene closes Goffstown's Paige Hill Road - 0
- Newton boy badly hurt when struck by SUV while walking - 0
- Body found floating in Sagamore Creek identified - 0
- Police probe Dover official's fatal car crash - 1
- Fundraiser tonight to benefit injured man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Two charged with selling heroin in Nashua - 0
- 'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett - 0
- Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges - 3
- Sports Briefs: No miracle finish for Vonn - 0
- Browns QB Campbell cleared to face Pats - 0
- Bruins defenseman Boychuk's status unknown - 1
- SNHU seeks NCAA title - 0
- Wildcat gridders visit Maine in defining game for program - 2
- Manchester needs more police department argues in staffing report - 6
Reams threatens to sue county commissioners
'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett
Conway is heartened by word of her letter
Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges
Nashua hero up for Carnegie award
McWages: They're about value
Pot debate precedes legislative hearings
Dingman: 'I try to be a better person'
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans
Scott Brown still weighing options
- Would you support spending local tax dollars to buy your police department a $250K armored vehicle?
- Total Votes: 1072