Crew chief's sudden illness led to premature firing of grande finale of Laconia's 4th of July fireworks
Kevin Dunleavy, director of the Parks and Recreation Department, which staged the fireworks, said that the problem began when one of the technicians employed by RS Display Fireowrks of Hudson, was taken ill while preparing for the display.
LATEST NEW HAMPSHIRE ANGLE
PolitiFact NH: Lawrence Lessig compares the number of fundraisers between Presidents Reagan and Obama
Bobcat resurgence raises trapping talk
Granite State volunteers honor MLK's legacy