Home » News » Public Safety
Three hurt in Rochester crash
Nicole Kinneavy, 30, of 42 Partridge Green Apartments, Rochester, was charged for failing to obey a traffic control device after she didn’t obey a stop sign at the intersection of Dry Hill Road and Washington Street around 3:45 p.m., police said.
While crossing Washington Street, Kinneavy’s van was struck by a Harley Davidson motorcycle, driven by David McComb, 52, of 38 Tioga Street, Belmont, and then struck a second motorcycle traveling with him. The second Harley Davidson motorcycle was driven by Peter McKinnon, of 41 Thorndike St., Concord. McKinnon’s age wasn’t given.
David McComb and his passenger, Terry McComb, were thrown from their motorcycle and received non-life-threatening injuries. David McComb was airlifted to a Maine hospital for treatment.
Terry McComb was taken to Frisbie Memorial Hospital for her injuries.
McKinnon was able to bring his motorcycle to a controlled stop. He drove himself to Frisbie Memorial Hospital to be treated for non-life-threatening injuries.
Traveling in Kinneavy’s vehicle were two children, age 4 and 16, who weren’t injured.
None of the motorcycle riders or passengers were wearing helmets. Washington Street was reduced to one lane for about an hour.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Talk of 'wings on pigs' threats on police tests U.S. speech rights - 0
- Brentwood police look to increase coverage after officer's death in May - 4
- Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm - 40
- Police investigate report of shots fired - 0
- Manchester blaze that left dozens homeless was accidental - 0
- Milford woman injured in Bedford crash - 0
- Park on any side of the street in Manchester during Christmas week - 0
- NYC mayor wants protests on hold after police deaths - 0
- Mother of two says she's lucky, even though condo destroyed in blaze - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Two Manchester women arrested in separate shoplifting incidents in Hooksett - 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm